Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fah-who foreze, Dah-who doreze.

Alright, can't hide it. I'm really really sad. I now understand what every international student feels when they meet new people, become incredibly close with new people, adapt their lives around new people only to either watch them leave their lives or to be the one leaving theirs. It's not easy.

My move out process has been less than ideal and almost painful. The landlady is not making things easy in the slightest and as much as I have to thank her for, she's making me happy to be moving out soon. Very soon. However, it's hard. I'm in my room right now, but it's the last night that I'll be in here forever. As soon as I publish this post, I'll probably be crying. I'm a girl and I'm emotional, it's allowed.

I don't even know what else to say. Except this sucks and I can't believe I'll have to do it all over again in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment