Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Untitled.

I really hate gas stoves. No matter how many times I take that tiny match to that gas burner, I still freak out and jump back when it ignites. Sometimes it nearly singes my eyebrows. That may be an exaggeration, but it's still terrifying. I'm looking into longer matches or a longer lighter for my sanity's sake.

I'm still sick. I don't know if I ever mentioned that in any previous blogs, but I have been sick for a while now. It's kept me in bed for the past few days and has really cramped my style. I will occasionally go out, but usually I just lay in bed and blow my nose. I thought I was getting better, but I think it keeps slowly getting worse. It doesn't help that it's frigid in this house. A man came yesterday to turn on the heat and he's coming back today to set the temperature. I can't wait because it's hard to get out of bed when it's so stinkin' cold.

I went to a dinner last night with all the Americans and our advisor from school. We had a meeting beforehand where he told us all about the programs that we have coming up for us. Looks like I'm going to Geneva tomorrow which is awesome. I'm really excited about it. I also might be going to London for my birthday if it works out. He gave us several weekend options and my birthday weekend happened to be one of them. We were all planning on going somewhere awesome for my birthday; this way it would just be paid for.

There's a lot of other stuff going on too, mostly in France which I'm fine with since I am in France for a reason. I think we may be going to a city in Italy at some point too. There will be lots of wine and cheese involved, as is the French way.

No comments:

Post a Comment