Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wine & cheese!

Wine and cheese was awesome, and if you know me then you know that I don't even really like wine and cheese all that much. But, I've adopted this new "try everything" philosophy to go along with my "say yes" philosophy and I had to try it all. I actually liked one of the cheeses so much that I bought a half-kilo of it. It won't last long around here though, not the way that we eat.

I wasn't as impressed with the wine though. Apparently it wasn't just me either, a lot of people who actually like wine weren't too impressed with it. I have my French phone in hand now, I just haven't added any minutes to it yet. When I do, I'll be cool.

Today is my first free day that I've had in a while so I'm going to soak it all up. Oh, and we went to Annecy yesterday which is a beautiful tourist-y city. Pictures will follow soon so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment